DIRECCIÓN PROVINCIAL DE DEPORTES PINAR DEL RÍO TÍTULO: Actividades Gimnástico Masiva para la utilización del tiempo libre de los Pobladores de 50 -60 años de la Zona 156 Consejo Popular Celso Maragato Lara del Municipio Pinar del Río. AUTOR : Lic. Oscar Alberto Piloto Ortiz SINTESIS CURRICULAR Nombre y apellidos : Oscar Alberto Piloto Ortiz Lugar y año de nacimien
Microsoft word - tds - w&s filled polyesters - rev us-02.docDescription
The Filled products are polyester based adhesives with inorganic fillers designed for use with natural and cast
stone, especially marble. They are two-part adhesives in beige, white, or black. Each product is fast setting, and
easy to apply. They have minimal shrinkage during curing, and a low sensitivity to changes in temperature. Buff,
White and Black Flowing are medium viscosity fluids similar to thick syrup. Buff, White, and Black Knife Grade
are high viscosity pastes that are highly thixotropic and very resistant to sagging. All the formulations are cured
using a benzoyl peroxide hardening paste that comes in white or black.
The Filled Polyester formulations are best suited for interior applications on natural or cast stone, especially marble.
They may be used for laminating slabs, bonding or patching broken stones, reinforcing fragile material, and filling
porous or chipped stones. Each individual product is best suited for the following applications:
• Buff, White, and Black Flowing are ideal for general repair and bonding of horizontal pieces. They may be
• Buff, White, and Black Knife Grade are excellent choices for general repair and bonding vertical pieces
where minimal sag is desired. They may also be used to fill cracks and holes.
The Filled Polyester products are easily colored to match any stone using our Polyester Coloring Pastes. The best
shade can be obtained by mixing the product to a shade slightly darker than the actual stone color.
Directions for Use
Preparation: All surfaces must be dry and free of grease, oil, efflorescence and dust. Filled Polyester products will
bond to moist surfaces; however, a dry surface will provide the best results.
• Because our products do not bond with polyethylene plastics, containers of this material are ideal for mixing
Application: If needed, add Polyester Coloring Pastes to the mastic before mixing the mastic with the hardening
paste. The Correct amount of hardener is 2% to 4% of mastic by weight; this is approximately a 1/2" to 1" bead of
hardener for every tablespoon of mastic. Additional hardener speeds the curing time, but causes a deeper yellowing
and reduces the bond strength. Too little hardener will result in a mixture that will not cure. Ambient temperature
also affects the curing time. Warmer temperatures speed the curing process, while temperatures below 32°F (0°C
)will require heating the mixture to start the curing process. The product should be mixed thoroughly and will remain
workable until gelling occurs, at which point the product becomes rubbery and excess material may be removed
with a razor or chisel. The product should not be worked once gelling has begun.
• When bonding stones together, clamps and jigs should be used to ensure a thin bond layer (less than 0.016 inches/0.4 mm) is achieved, thereby providing the strongest bond. After curing, the stone piece may be further processed without damaging the material. Clean-Up
After use, equipment may be cleaned with toluene or acetone. Hands should be cleaned with Waterless Hand
cleaner or an appropriate solvent such as Cupran.
AXSON Central Europe
AXSON JAPAN AXSON INDIA
AXSON NA USA AXSON MIDDLE EAST AXSON KOREA
Characteristic Method Knife
ASTM D2393 (Spl. 6 @ (Spl. 7 @ (Spl. 6 @ (Spl. 7 @ hardener, minutes) Curing Time (Thin film, TYPICAL PROPERTIES OF CURED PRODUCT
• Always keep the container tightly sealed when not in use, and never expose the hardener to temperatures • Wood & Stone products are chemically inhibited to extend shelf life and improve product consistency. Storage temperature, however, is an extremely important factor in maximizing the shelf life of the products. The materials should be stored in a cool environment (50°F (10°C)) whenever possible and should never be exposed to direct sunlight. • If these procedures are followed, the specialty polyesters should have a shelf life of at least one (1) year. Precautions and Safety
Observe all measures as described on the container and product MSDS. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and
respiratory system. Use protective gloves and work in a well ventilated area.
Disclaimer: This information is presented in good faith to assist the user in determining whether our products are suitable for the
application being considered. No warranty or representation, however, is intended or made, nor is protection from any lay or patent to be inferred,
and all patent rights are reserved.
In addition, the information provided reflects our current research and is intended to increase the awareness of our products and their uses. They
do not establish any liabilities on our part since application, processing, and environmental circumstances remain beyond our control. Our liability
is limited to a full refund of the price of the products we supply. Specifications are subject to change. We warranty the quality of our products
within the limits of our terms of sale.
Commission Services document - not legally binding The document is, by nature, a work in progress, which means that it will be regularly updated and supplemented so as to take into account any further needs and questions arising. Last updated in March 2011. QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BATTERIES DIRECTIVE (2006/66/EC) A NEW BATTERIES DIRECTIVE - A NEW SCOPE . 4 Why did we need a new Directive o