ACTA DE SESSIÓ DEL PLE DE L'AJUNTAMENT Identificació de la sessió Núm. : 04/2004 Caràcter : ordinari Data : 16 de març de 2004 Horari : de 20,04 a 23,15 hores Lloc : saló de sessions de la casa de la vila Hi assisteixen : ALCALDE-PRESIDENT: Il.lm. Sr. Marcel Esteve i Robert REGIDORS I REGIDORES (per ordre alfabètic): - Àngela Agramunt i Andreu - Francisco Álvarez
sydneyrx2014.com Online ED Drugstore is an 1st. pharmacy providing a personal service to the society in Australia. Over 50,000 extremely satisfied buyers! We're your prescription drug store cialis australia and have provided trusted service to families in Australia for over 15 years.
Microsoft word - annexure-ii.docChennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
(A group Company of IndianOil)
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), is a Public Sector Undertaking and a Group Company of Indian
Oil Corporation Ltd., in the field of Hydro-carbon processing with a refining capacity of 12 MMTPA, having
Refineries located in Chennai and Nagapattinam, in Tamil Nadu.
CPCL invites applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the position of
REFINERY OPERATOR (CHEMICAL). The number of vacancies indicated are tentative which may increase or
decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the Management.
Vacancies: 23 (UR-12, OBC-6, SC-5).
The above post will be operated on round-the-clock rotating shifts.
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
EXPERIENCE (Refer Note Below)
First Class Diploma (55% for SC Minimum TWO years of relevant post qualification work experience
candidates) in Chemical / Petroleum / preferably in Process Units in Refining / Chemical / Petro-chemical
Petro-Chemical Engg. / Technology.
/ Fertilizer plant having work experience related to operation of Fired Heaters, Exchangers, Compressors, Distillation Columns, First Class Degree (55% for SC Reactors, High-Pressure Vessels, Effluent Treatment Plant, candidates) in B.Sc. with Chemistry as Cooling towers, Tank farm, Pressurized storage bullets, Pump a major subject. Age Limit: 30 years as on 31.08.2013, relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC
The Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, shall be considered as part of work experience.
2. Pay & Emoluments:
Candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of `11,900-32,000 on a basic pay of `11,900/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred only) in Grade IV in Non-Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness. In addition to the Basic Pay and DA, the other allowances / benefits include HRA / Self-Lease, PF, Gratuity, LTC / LFA, Reimbursement of Medical expenses, Superannuation benefits, etc., would be provided according to the rules of the Company. 3. Mode of Selection:
The selection shall be made through Written Test (to be held in Chennai only) and Personal Interview of the
short listed candidates. The written test is scheduled on 15.09.2013.
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and desiring to offer their services should submit their applications online by logging on to our website www.cpcl.co.in Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
2. All the qualifications should be full time regular courses from a Government recognized University / Institute. 3. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form, so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for written test / interview can be sent. CPCL will not be responsible for any non-receipt / bouncing of any email sent to the candidates. not belonging to category of SC / ST, shall attach with the Registration Slip, a crossed Demand
Draft for `200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of "CHENNAI
PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED", payable at Chennai. Cheque / MO / Postal Order or any other
mode of payment is not acceptable. SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
5. Candidates (other than SC / ST) are required to furnish the details of Demand Draft (towards application fee) in order to register their application online. 6. All candidates may take note of the following steps in the process of online submission of application: www.cpcl.co.in
b) Click on “People & Careers” and then “Recruitment of Workmen - 2013” c) Read the advertisement carefully and click “Register online” and fill up the online application form. d) Candidates not belonging to the category of SC / ST should have obtained the Demand Draft beforehand, so as to enter the DD details in the online application. e) After entering all the required details, click on “Submit” and take a printout of the Registration Slip. f) Paste a recently taken passport size photograph on the Registration Slip; attach the Demand Draft (in case of Non SC / ST candidates) or attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST candidates. g) Mention your name and registration number on the reverse of the Demand Draft / attested copy of Caste h) Send the registration slip (pasted with your recent passport size photograph) and DD as well as attested copy of Caste Certificate in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the position of Workman”, by
ORDINARY POST ONLY to “The Advertiser (CPCL), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post
Office, New Delhi–110051”, so as to reach us latest by 20.08.2013.
You will be intimated about the details of written test latest by 30.08.2013.
j) On receipt of the e-mail intimation, you will have to once again follow the steps in (a) and (b) above and k) Take a printout of the Admit card, paste a recently taken passport size photograph (same as the one you pasted on the Registration Slip) on the Admit card and carry the Admit Card to the Examination venue on the date and time indicated therein. l) For reprinting of Registration Slip, follow the steps in (a) & (b) above, and click on “Reprint Registration Slip”. Fill in the date of birth, email id or registration number and then click on “Continue” to view and reprint the Registration Slip. 7. Online submission of applications will be kept open from 29.07.2013 to 16.08.2013 (both days inclusive).
Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. 8. The period of experience will be determined upto 31.08.2013.
9. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper Caste Certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the Government of India (copy available on our website www.cpcl.co.in), which
would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy
Layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-1993 of the
Department of Personnel and Training in the Govt. of India.
10. Candidates serving in Government Departments / PSUs should furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at
the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview. 11. Selection and Appointment of candidates is subject to verification of Caste / Character & Antecedents from 12. SC / ST candidates called for Written test / Personal Interview will be reimbursed single Second Class Railway / Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test / interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 kms. Reimbursement will be made subject to submission of TA claim along with original rail ticket / receipt or photocopy thereof or original bus tickets(s) and copy of Community Certificate. Reimbursement of travel claim will not be allowed, if Community Certificate is not produced and if the SC / ST candidate is found ineligible as per Press Advertisement criterion. 13. Candidates possessing higher qualification viz. Graduate Engineering Degree or equivalent are not
eligible to apply. However, candidates pursuing higher qualification need to declare while applying
online. Furnishing false / incorrect information or suppression of material fact(s), if detected at any stage even
after appointment, shall invite termination of the service without any notice.
14. Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test / interview. 15. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. 16. For any clarifications, Shri Tuhin Dutta, Sr. Officer (Personnel) may be contacted at 044-25944282 during office hours (09:00 am to 03:00 pm) from Monday to Friday or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Important Dates:
a) Opening of online application:
b) Closing of online application:
c) Submission of physical application by:
d) Admit Card downloading from:
e) Written Test (in Chennai):
Deirdre Gallagher has been a practicing trial attorney for seventeen years, representing companies in complex litigation in both Missouri and Illinois. She has tried over 30 cases to verdict in various state and federal courts. Although Ms. Gallagher’s practice encompasses the defense of class actions, mass torts, and toxic exposure