PACKAGE LEAFLET FOR USE Tobraculin-D eye drops, suspension for dogs and cats NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE MARKETING AUTHORISATION HOLDER AND OF THE MANUFACTURING AUTHORISATION HOLDER, IF DIFFERENT NAME OF THE VETERINARY MEDICINAL PRODUCT Tobraculin-D eye drops, suspension for dogs and cats STATEMENT SUBSTANCE(S) INGREDIENT(S) 1 ml of the suspension contains 3 mg of tob
Accutane tips(704) 341-0090 (Ballantyne) (704) 821-0615 (Indian Trail) Important Accutane (Isotretinoin) Tips
1. You should take isotretinoin with food. 2. Don't share isotretinoin with other people. You may not give blood while you are taking this medicine and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it.
3. Do not have cosmetic procedures (such as waxing or laser) during and for 6 months 4. Stop other acne medications (especially oral antibiotics) you were prescribed before 5. Your acne may get worse temporarily when you start using isotretinoin. Don’t worry, this lasts only for a short while.
6. The dosage of isotretinoin is different for each person. During your treatment, your doctor may adjust your dosage. Be sure to take isotretinoin just the way your doctor tells you. If you miss one dose, don't take extra the next time.
7. Be sure to keep your monthly appointment and get your lab work done--otherwise
the ipledgeprogram will temporarily suspend you! Each prescription must be
filled within 7 days of the date it was prescribed.
Common side effects:
Dry Lips-we recommend Cortibalm (available in our office), aquaphor/vaseline Dry, itchy, rashy skin-use Cetaphil or CeraVe cream Increased sunburn-remember your sunscreen! Dry, red eyes-use artificial tears if needed Nosebleeds-use saline nasal spray or vaseline.
Muscle or joint aches-take ibuprofen, motrin, or advil if needed If you have any of the side effects listed below, call us immediately.
Headaches, nausea, vomiting or blurred vision Depression, sadness, or changes in your mood Severe stomach pain, diarrhea or bleeding from your rectum A yellow color in your skin or eyes, and dark yellow urine Important information for all female patients on next page!!!
(704) 341-0090 (Ballantyne) (704) 821-0615 (Indian Trail) FEMALE PATIENTS
You must not take isotretinoin if you are pregnant or if there is any chance you might get pregnant while taking this medicine! Isotretinoin causes severe birth defects, including malformation of the head and face, mental retardation and severe internal defects of the brain, heart, glands and nervous system. It can also cause miscarriage, premature birth or death of the fetus. You must use 2 forms of birth control at the same time for at least 1 month before you start taking isotretinoin and during the entire time you are taking this medicine. Keep using 2 forms of birth control for 1 month after you stop taking isotretinoin. Your doctor will make sure you are not pregnant before you start taking isotretinoin and will check again every month while you are taking it. You will be asked to read and sign a consent form to show that you understand the dangers of birth defects and agree to use 2 forms of birth control. If your period is late, stop taking isotretinoin and call your doctor right away. Each month you will be required to go to and answer a series of questions prior to picking up your prescription. For additional information, please refer to your ipledge program booklet.
Einstein Bros. License Parter Ingredients Plain Bagel (enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malt barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, high fructose corn syrup, salt, yeast, molasses, wheat gluten, malt barley flour, soy oil, contains less than 2% ascorbic acid, enzyme, L. Cysteine (an amino acid). Processed in a facility which also p