Den 16. norske epidemiologikonferansen Bergen 11.-12. november 2008, med forkurs 10. november Mandag 10. november, 13:00-17:00 Kurs: Usikkerhet og sannsynlighet. En filosofisk tilnærming. Kursansvarlig: Roger Strand, professor i vitenskapsfilosofi, UiB Varighet: 13:00-17:00 Sted: Kalfarveien 31, Bergen, Institutt for Samfunnsmedisinske fag 17:00 Get-together (
sydneyrx2014.com Online ED Drugstore is an 1st. pharmacy providing a personal service to the society in Australia. Over 50,000 extremely satisfied buyers! We're your prescription drug store levitra australia and have provided trusted service to families in Australia for over 15 years.
Complex test simple past or present perfect, answers– LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
Simple Past or Present Perfect - Test - Answers
A - Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps.
1) We __worked__ in a restaurant in May 2001.
2) Jack __broke__ the window of the gym this morning. 3) I'm sorry. I __have forgotten__ my diary. also correct: 've forgotten 4) Last Monday she __checked__ her computer. 5) They __have cleaned__ the bike. It looks new again. also correct: 've cleaned 6) Two years ago Mary __visited__ Bath. 7) I __have not been__ to Siberia yet. also correct: haven't been or 've not been 8) Yesterday we __played__ volleyball. 9) __Have__ you ever __done__ magic tricks? 10. The children __have not cleaned__ their room. It's still dirty. also correct: haven't cleaned or 've not B - Signal words in sentences – Which sentence/question is correct?
a) Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin in a) Have you ever seen a rattlesnake? b) Have you seen a rattlesnake yesterday? b) Alexander Fleming just discovered penicillin. a) They have never written a text message. a) Did he ride his bike two hours ago? b) They have not written a text message in the a) We have cleaned the car last Thursday. b) My grandmother got up an hour ago. a) I have not visited my uncle two weeks ago. b) I have not visited my uncle yet. b) Anke moved to England in August 2006.
C - Which tense is used with the following actions?
1) Action beginning in the past and still continuing
a) Present Perfect b) Simple Past
2) Result of an action in the past is important in the present
a) Present Perfect b) Simple Past 3) Action finished in the past
a) Present Perfect b) Simple Past – LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
Simple Past or Present Perfect -- Answers - page 1 LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
D - Put in the correct verb forms.
1) My father _____ his video camera yesterday.
a) forgets b) forgot c) forgotten
2) Steven _____ across the Altantic.
b) has never flown c) has never fly
3) _____ a snake?
4) We _____ the film at home.
5) She _____ the contest three years ago.
6) They _____ their books out yet.
7) The thieves _____ the painting in 1999.
8) Last week my uncle _____ a new car.
9) I _____ the blue pen.
b) have just chose c) have just chosen
10) When _____ this morning?
LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
E - Which answers are correct?
1) Which words are used with the Present Perfect?
2) Which words are used with the Simple Past?
e) now f) two days ago g) yesterday
3) Which verb forms are used with the Present Perfect?
a) 2nd column of the table of the irregular verbs b) 3rd column of the table of the irregular verbs c) had + past participle d) has + infinitive + -ed e) have + infinitive + -ed f) have/has + past participle
4) Which verb forms are used with the Simple Past?
a) 2nd column of the table of the irregular verbs b) infinitive + -ed c) had + past participle
5) Which sentences/questions are in the Present Perfect?
a) Did you finish your letter this morning? b) Have you finished your letter? c) She is reading the book. d) She's read the book.
6) Which sentences/questions are in the Simple Past?
a) He has read a book. b) He read a book. c) He reads a book. d) I listened to music. e) I'm listening to music. LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
F - Negate the sentences.
__Simon did not order a pizza.__ or __The pupils were not in the gym.__ or __The pupils weren't in the gym.__ __She has not sent an invitation card.__ or __She hasn't sent an invitation card.__ or __She's not sent an invitation card.__ 4) The children have cleaned their teeth. __The children have not cleaned their teeth.__ or __The children haven't cleaned their teeth.__ __A thief did not steal the handbag.__ or __A thief didn't steal the handbag.__ __Matthew did not look after the baby.__ or __Matthew didn't look after the baby.__ __He has not missed the school bus.__ or __He hasn't missed the school bus.__ or __He's not missed the school bus.__ __I did not wake up at 8 o'clock.__ or __I didn't wake up at 8 o'clock.__ __You have not understood the text.__ or __You haven't understood the text.__ or __You've not understood the text.__ __We've not worked in a snack bar.__ LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE
ALLERGY & ASTHMA CLINICS OF GEORGIA, P.C. _______________________________________________ PATIENT HANDOUT for ECZEMA (also known as ATOPIC DERMATITIS) What is eczema? Eczema is a chronic condition with acute flares and periods of remission. It is often the first manifestation of a group of allergic disorders that includes asthma, allergic rhinitis, and food allergy . The