Summary of the tender documents for medicine rate contract for 2007-08
Purchase of Medicine under Rate Contract New Forest Hospital Forest Research Institute P.O. New Forest Dehra Dun – 248 006 NEW FOREST HOSPITAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education) P.O. New Forest, Dehra Dun - 248 006 Phone : 0135-2772158 , 2224609, 2224648 TENDER DOCUMENT Tender No. : 7-13/RC-2010-11 / 2008 NFH dated 4th Feb, 2010 at 13:00 hrs Opening Date: 4th Feb, 2010 at 13:30 hrs. CONTENTS OF THE TENDER PAPER
This paper includes the following documents:
1. Chapter 1:- Tender Notice (Page no.3) 2. Chapter 2:- Enquiry letter (Page no.4) 3. Chapter 3:- Terms & Conditions (Page no.5 to 7) 4. Chapter 4:- Document to be attached (Page no. 8 to 9) 5. Chapter 5:- List of required items (Page no. 10 to 18) 6. Chapter 7:- Check list (Page no. 19) 7. Annexure -I:- Spacemen formate of price list (Page no. 20)
Issued to M/s
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER I/C NEW FOREST HOSPITAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE P.O. NEW FOREST, DEHRADUN NEW FOREST HOSPITAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education) P.O. New Forest, Dehra Dun - 248 006 Phone: 0135-2772158 , 2224609, 2224648 Tender No. 7-13/RC-2010-11 / 2008 NFH dated------- Binding document Chapter -1: Tender Notice (Instruction to bidders)
Sealed Tenders are invited from the reputed manufacturers/ authorized dealers / stockiest/distributors for the purchase of ethical medicine & surgical items for this Institute.
The details of the medicines & surgical items, Terms and Conditions, etc.
are available in the tender documents, obtainable from the office of C.M.O. In charge, New Forest Hospital, F.R.I. Dehradun on payment of Rs.225.00 (Including 12.5% Uttranchal Trade Tax) through demand draft/banker’s Cheque in favour of The Accounts Officer, F.R.I., Dehradun . The Tender should reach this office on or before 4th Feb, 2010 upto 13:00 hrs. This will be opened on the same day at 13:30 hrs, in the presence of the tenderers or their authorized representatives if any. Any or all tenders can be rejected by the Director, FRI without assigning any reason. The tenders forms and specifications are also available at web site http://fri.icfre.gov.in. The tender form down loaded from above websites must include Rs.225/-- as tender fee along with the tender submitted. CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER I/C, NEW FOREST HOSPITAL, FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE, P.O. NEW FOREST, DEHRADUN. NO 7-13/RC-2010-11/NFH-2008 New Forest Hospital Forest Research Institute P.O. New Forest, Dehra Dun Chapter 2: ENQUIRY LETTER
Price Lists are invited for the bulk purchase of medicines for the NFH, FRI
as per details mentioned in the tender document. The last date and time of receipt of price list are Feb 4th, 2010 up to13.00 hrs. Price list will be opened on Feb 4th, 2010 at 13.30 hrs.
Representative of the firm(s) may be present at the time of opening of the
price lists if they so desire. The price lists should bear full details and where possible, be duly supported with GMP certificate, catalogues, pamphlets, literature, pertaining to items and for comparing the quality and rate of the product(s). The products in the price list should in serial as per chapter -5 of tender document.
Chief Medical Officer In charge, New Forest Hospital Forest Research Institute New Forest, Dehradun NO.7-13/RC-2010-11/NFH-2008 NEW FOREST HOSPITAL Forest Research Institute, P.O. New Forest, Dehra Dun Chapter 3:- Condition of Contract Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions of rate contract of medicine during 2010-11
The Forest Research Institute Dehradun is premier Institute of Forest
Research & Education under ICFRE in the country, having a glorious tradition of serving the country over the last 100 years.
Forest Research Institute, Dehradun has a 28 bed hospital, having good
infrastructure facilities. Considering the enormous need of medicines in the New Forest Hospital, the Institute makes all efforts to procure various medicines through bulk purchase from reputed companies, on the bases of their Price List valid for a year up to March 2011.
The Institute therefore approaches reputed medical firms directly or
through authorized Dealer to get authenticated Price List of medicines, manufactured/marketed by them through sealed cover for the year 2010-11. Further the New Forest Hospital is a social serving organization that provides medical facilities to the student of Deemed University, probationers of IGNFA & SFSC, Employees and their families, Retired Employees and their families of ICFRE, FRI, IGNFA, SFSC and FRI Deemed University free of cost. Therefore, we would like you to provide the Price List to give medicines at the maximum discounted hospital rates.
Tender shall be subject to following Terms & conditions:-
1. Price List of only Ethical branded WHO GMP certified medicines
manufactured and marketed by your company with validity up to March31, 2011. This should include contains of the product, MRP, Hospital supply rates applicable to this Institute and the other taxes as applicable (this should clearly indicate the nature and the amount of the tax in terms of percentage). This price list should have as per formate Annaxure- I & accordance in serial as per chapter -5 of tender document with the authenticated signature and seal of the company/tenderer on each page.
2. The price list should be submitted on printed pad preferably with sale tax /
3. The price list should be submitted to the undersigned in a sealed envelop duly
marked “Price List against enquiry No. 7-13/RC-2010-11/2008-NFH Due on 4th Feb 2010”on the corner of the envelop.
4. The audited financial statement for last two year may be submitted by the tenderer. Annual tern over of the tenderer for last financial year must have Rs. 50 lac, for this last financial year audited balance sheet must be submitted with tender.
5 If the tendrere is an authourised c&f/dealer/stockiest for nay company(s) he
must be having a supplier with in the Uttrakhand State, through which he will make the supply of medicines to NFH, for this certificate of an authorization must be submitted by the tenderer.
6. The Institute would place the order as per the quoted rates directly to the
supplier, authorized Dealers, stockiest if they have any for execution of supply order with in Uttrakhand state.
7. The rates quoted should include transportation cost up to NFH, FRI,Dehradun
clearly mentioning the percentage/rate of VAT or all other taxes and duties inclusive and rates should be valid up to March 31, 2011.
8. The rate must be quoted both in figures and words and over writing should be
avoided however all cutting/corrections must be dully authenticated.
9. While sending the rates, the firm shall give an undertaking to the effect that
the terms/conditions mentioned in the enquiry letter against which the rates are being given are acceptable to the firms. In case, the firm does not give this undertaking their rates will not be considered.
10. The whole supply as per order shall have to be completed within the time
mentioned in the any order failing which the Institute shall have the right to accept or reject quantity or goods ordered.
11. If the tenderer is manufacturer/ authorized dealer / stockiest / distributor of
any item, the certificate to this effect should be attached.
12. Payment will be made on receipt of material and after it has been checked
with regard to quality and quantity of the material supplied on submission of pre receipted bill by the firm.
13. The quantity of medicines to be purchased may vary as per demand of the
14. Supplier/distributor had to supply the medicine within 30 days of placing the
order otherwise he will be declared defaulter and barred from subsequent rate contract.
15. Only wanted documents as per check list are required to be attached in
desired order of check list. The unwanted documents enclosed will lead to rejection of tender.
16. The tender must have the index of all the documents enclosed for easy
17. The successful Tenderers will have to sign the Agreement in non judicial
stamp paper of appropriate values to get into contract and to submit the WHO GMP Certificate of approved medicine before supplying the medicines.
18. To facilitate the processing of your quoted rates kindly furnish the required
certificate as per the format given on page No.8 & 9 and in the order mentioned their in.
19. The last date for receiving the sealed documents is Feb 4th , 2010; no Price
List will be entertained after this date.
20. Please see the check list before sending you rates. 21. No commitments to accept lowest or any tender: NEW FOREST
HOSPITAL, FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE shall be under no obligation to accept the lowest or any other quotation received in response to this tender enquiry and shall be entitled to reject any or all offers including those received late or incomplete offers without assigning any reason whatsoever.
22. The suppliers are required to submit the documents as per attached list. 23 Tender which do not fulfill any or all of the above conditions or incomplete,
24. The Director, FRI reserve all the rights to reject any price list wholly or
25. Resolution of Disputes: All disagreements, disputes, difference that may arise
between the FRI and the Supplier which can not be resolved through mutual negotiations shall be referred to an Arbitrator appointed in accordance with the provisions of relevant Indian Law. The venue of the proceedings and arbitration shall be Dehradun.
Chief Medical Officer In charge, New Forest Hospital Forest Research Institute New Forest, Dehradun Chapter 4: Documents required to be attached
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE PRINT THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATES ON THE LETTER HEAD OF THE COMPANY/TENDERER. 1. Price list on a given formate as per Anneuxre –I. (by the tenderer) 2 Certificate of validity period of the current year price list. (by the tenderer) We certify that the Price List being submitted for the supply of medicines to the NFH, FRI for the year 2010-11 is valid up to March 31st 2011.
1. Name : 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company 5. Date
3 Certificate of GMP comply to the revised Schedule ‘M’under the Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940 and rules made thereunder and ISO 9001-2000 (by the company) We certify that our company is GMP certified company relates to the compliance of revised Schedule ‘M’ of the Drug & Cosmetics Act 1940 and rules made thereunder.Company is also ISO 9001-2000 certified. The copy of certificates also attached for ready reference. 1. Name : 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company 5. Date 4. Self attested Copy of PAN and TIN NO. (by the tenderer) 5. Self attested Copy of drug licence. (by the tenderer)
6. Certificate of authorization (by the company) This is to certify that M/s………………… (Name & Full Address of the authorized Dealer/Stockiest including contact Phone No.) Is authorized to collect the order and to supply medicines to the NFH, FRI, DEHRADUN and collect the payments on the bases of the supply order placed with them.
1. Name : 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company 5. Date: 7. Certificate ofEthical branded medicine (by the tenderer)
We certify that all the medicines which are catalogued in the price list are only Ethical branded medicine of the company. 1. Name: 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company
5. Date: 8. Undertaking (by the tenderer)
We accept all the terms and conditions of the rate contract against which rates are given.
1. Name : 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company 5. Date Chapter 5: LIST OF REQUIRED MEDICINE FOR THE YEAR 2010-11 SL.NO. NOMENECLATURE
Syp Paracetamol + Cetirizine+pseudoephedrine60ml
Syp Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Dextromethorphan+Menthol 100ml
Syp Chlorpheniramine Maleate+Bromhexine+Pseudoephedrine+Menthol 100ml
Syp/Exp Diphenhydramine HCL+Ammon Cl+ Na citrate+Menthol 100ml
Syp Chlorpheniramine Maleate+Ammon Cl+Na citrate+ Menthol 100ml
Syp Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Codeine Phosphate 60ml/100ml
Exp/Syp Salbutamol +Ambroxol+Guaiphenesin100ml
Syp Terbutaline + Bromhexine +Guaiphenesin 100ml
Exp/Syp Terbutaline + Ambroxol+Guaiphenesin 100ml
Tab Diclofenace + Paracetamol + Tizanidine
Tab Diclofenace + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone
Tab/Cap/Becomplex + Folic Acid + VitaminC +Zinc
Syp Becomplex + Folic Acid + VitaminC +Zinc
Tab./Cap Carbonyl Iron+ Folic Acid + Zine
Tab/cap Ferrous Fumarate + Folic Acid + Zine
Tab./Cap Ferrous Sulphate + Folic Acid + Zine
Tanic Acid + Cholincitrat + Cetrimide + Lignocain Dental Gel
Choline salicylate + Benzolkoniun Chloride + Lignocain HCL Dental Gel
NOTE: Cotton, Bandage, Crep Bandage & Gloves may be procured as per sample approved. Chapter 7:- Check list
The tenderer must ensure that they have provided all the information asked
for in our enquiry letter along with the entire certificate, before sending their rates through price list in a sealed cover to the NFH, FRI, Dehradun failing which their rates will not be entertained for Bulk supply of medicines. Kindly
(a) The price list as per Anneuxre -I being submitted for Bulk supply of
medicines, has each page duly signed and stamped by the authorized signatory of the company with company seal.
(b) The certificate stating the validity period of the current price list of the
company on the letter head of the company is duly signed stamped and attached.
(c) The certificate stating the nature of awards (viz.GMP & ISO 9001-2000)
received by the company is duly signed, stamped and attached.
(d) The certificate of authorization of the local authorized
dealer/stockiest/supplier on the letter head of the company/tenderer is duly signed, stamped and attached.
(e) Certificate regarding Ethical branded medicine. (f) The undertaking regarding acceptance of Terms & Conditions of the
(g) Self attested Photo copy of PAN of tenderer. (h) Self attested Photo copy of TIN of tenderer. (i) Self attested Photo copy of drug license of tenderer.
ANNEUXER – I SPACEMEN FORMATE FOR PRICE LIST
Pierce College Putman/Biol 242 Lecture Unit 09 notes: Reproductive System MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM 1. FUNCTIONAL ANATOMY a) Corpora spongiosum: Surrounds urethra b) Corpora cavernosa: Paired sinusoids c) Erection: Contraction of venous supply + vasodilation of arterial supply; (1) Blood collects in corpora sinusoids (2) Viagra (sildenafil) (a) Stimulates production of (b) Need good BP for via
Le développement durable en Lorraine Abbaye des Prémontrés à PONT-A-MOUSSON- AmphithéâtreMEDDE/DREAL Lorraine: Richard MARCELET (Animateur de la conférence, représentant du COREG))MEDDE/CGDD: Valéry LEMAITRE (Bureau de la SNDD)MEDDE/CETE Est (Isabelle KLIPFEL) (Ambassadrice SNDD)Ville de Neufchâteau (88): Eric DELETANG (Directeur des Affaires sociales)Chambre des métiers et de l'art