MBC Pharma, Inc. Newsletter: January 2006 As we begin a new year, we at MBC Pharma have much to be excited about. Based on the strong results and tangible progress from both the scientific and business fronts in 2005, we have very high hopes for 2006. Science and Intellectual Property The results of a number of experiments critical to both our osteoporosis and cancer programs came in during the
sydneyrx2014.com Online ED Drugstore is an 1st. pharmacy providing a personal service to the society in Australia. Over 50,000 extremely satisfied buyers! We're your prescription drug store cialis australia and have provided trusted service to families in Australia for over 15 years.
GarlicUsed and approved by our fore-fathers and fathers til this present day, authenticated by Science to be the most powerful root plant ever known to man; scientifical y proven to cure and prevent most diseases and sicknesses than any natural herb in the world.
The only natural herb known to contain enough power potent enough to fight
Cancer cel s in the human body is ‘GARLIC’.
Recognised by its unpleasant smel , Garlic is very rich in sugars, proteins, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iodine, silicone, vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, sulphur compounds, and oil soluble nutrients.
Presence of Sulphur in Garlic is the cause of its pungent smel . However, the quality of Garlic cannot be overridden due to this smel .
Allicin is a natural antibiotic found in garlic. Proven to be stronger than tetracycline and penicil in.
AJOENE is another compound found in Garlic which impedes the formation of blood clots in the arteries. Thus, helps to prevent Stroke and control cholesterols levels in the blood.
Garlic is also very rich in SELENIUM. This indispensable element is used in the neutralisation of free radicals which helps to prevent several il nesses.
Selenium is an antioxidant, helping to slow the effect of cel oxidation and Aging Combined with vitamin A and E, the rejuvenating power of Seleniun and Another compound found in Garlic is cal ed SAPONIN. This compound also helps to lower blood pressure, thus preventing stroke.
Fructose is also found in garlic. It helps to stimulate the immune system.
Below are the numerous health benefits of Garlic.
1. REDUCTION OF FAT IN THE BLOOD – It has been demonstrated and proven that Garlic promotes a decrease of low density lipoprotein (dangerous) from about 7% to 22%. And increases high density protein (favourable) from 15% to 31%. In addition, it lowers cholesterol and triglycerides from 15% to 20%.
2. PREVENTS HYPERTENSION – Garlic acts as a vasodilator which helps to widen the blood vessels, making blood flow smoother. This helps to lower blood pressure. Experiment shows signs of this effect in more than 75% of people and patients.
3. HEART RELAXANT – Garlic regulates the cardiac rhythm of the heart, helping to avoid Arrhythmia. This is beneficial for people who have accelerated heart rate and Cardiac Arrhythmia.
4. ANTI-DIABETIC – Garlic is a huge help with people living with diabetes and helps to prevent it as wel because it helps to lower the glucose in the blood. This is due to the fact that it increases the secretion of Insulin. Insulin is in charge of regulating normal sugar levels in the blood.
5. DIGESTIVE AID – Taking Garlic prevents the blockage of gastric pancreatic and intestinal juices which are responsible for digesting the nutrients. It also helps to promote, relax and tone the Digestive system.
6. MUSCLE TONER – Muscles can be toned by taking Garlic which then can sustain an extra amount of work. It is also a great muscle relaxant. The Babylonians in 3000BC can attest to the vigor and extra vitality Garlic gives to their work force.
7. LUNGS DECONGESTANT – Garlic works as a great lung decongestant helping to loosen the harmful, infectious secretion of bronchial tubes. In addition, it helps to prevent head colds and flu. Garlic plus some Chil i pepper work as good expectorants.
8. ANTIBIOTIC AND GERMICIDAL POWER – Garlic is very effective in destroying bacteria like staphylococcus, streptococcus, salmonel a, and other germs that cause diarrhoea, Gastrointestinal and Bronchio-pulmonary infection. It also works on fungi like Ringworm and Candidiasis.
9. HYPERTHYROIDISM – Garlic contains a lot of iodine which helps people who suffer from Hyperthyroid, a deficiency of this mineral.
10. ANTIRHEUMATIC – Ground garlic mixed with hot aloe lotion calms and eases pain caused by inflamed and aching joints, a result of Rheumatism.
11. PARASITIC WORMS – Cloves of garlic have been used to get rid of Oxyuriasis (intestinal worm) in children, working quite wel to completely eliminate amoebas.
12. DIURETIC – Garlic is highly diuretic due to its essential oils and its low molecular weight sugars.
13. ARTERIOSCLEROSIS AND THROMBOSIS – Studies reveal that the ingestion of Garlic daily during the month diminishes coagulation and the destruction of clots from 72 % to 85%.
So, the question is: would you rather choose life and smel foul or would you smel nice while your health is foul? Go ahead, take a bold step, bite on garlic and let the smel chase diseases and sickness, this is more important than the people it wil chase away!
STUDENT ALLERGY/ANAPHYLAXIS CARE PLAN Student Name _____________________ D.O.B. _________ Teacher ______________ Student School Nurse ______________________________ Phone Number ___________________ Health Care Provider ____________________ Preferred Hospital __________________ History of Asthma No Yes (Higher risk for severe reaction) ALLERGY : (check appropriate) TO