Sicherheitsdatenblatt gemäß Verordnung (EG) 1907/2006 Stand: 02.03.2010 Version: 1.3 ACRIFIX® 2R 0150 (PLEXIGLAS® RENOVA) 1. STOFF-/ZUBEREITUNGS- UND FIRMENBEZEICHNUNG Evonik Industries AG Werk Röhm Darmstadt Produktsicherheit Kirschenallee 64293 Darmstadt Deutschland +49 6151 18 01 E-Mail: email@example.com Auskunftgebender Bereich +49 6151 18 40 76 1.4. Notrufnummer +49 6
Thank you for choosing Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman for outpatient
surgery. Our goal is to make your experience at our facility a positive one. Sometimes,
medical tests and procedures can make you a little uneasy, but we want you to know
you can feel comfortable here. We believe when patients have a good idea of what to
expect, typically, the overall experience is better. In an effort to make your experience
at our facility a positive one, Texas Health Kaufman has created this information sheet
Prior to surgery
There are many important steps to take prior to surgery:
• Make sure your pre-op appointment has been scheduled at least five days prior • Arrange for a ride home on the day of surgery with a responsible adult and insure adult supervision is available for 24 hours after surgery. For your own safety and protection, you will not be allowed to drive after surgery when any sedation, nerve block or general anesthetic has been given.
• Do not take aspirin or aspirin products for one week prior to or after surgery, unless otherwise instructed by your doctor. Ask your doctor for instructions if you take Coumadin®, Motrin®, Advil®, ibuprofen, vitamin E, herbs or a blood thinner such as Plavix®.
• Make a list of your current medications. You may be asked for this list at the time The night before surgery
Do not eat, drink (including water), chew gum or smoke prior to surgery as directed
by your doctor. Failure to follow these guidelines may cause your surgery to be
canceled or rescheduled.
The day of surgery
• Plan to arrive promptly at the scheduled time.
• Leave jewelry and valuables at home.
• Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothes.
• Do not wear cosmetics or contact lenses.
• Once your surgery is complete, you will be moved to the recovery room or other specified recovery area where you will be monitored.
• Following the initial stage of recovery, your family or friends will be allowed in to sit with you until you are ready to be discharged.
• Post-op instructions will be given to you and your family member. These For more information
instructions may include information regarding diet, rest, medication and any about outpatient
other important details related to your care at home.
Doctors on the medical staff practice independently and are not employees or agents of the hospital. Customer services & directions
Texas Health Kaufman is located at 850 Ed Hall Drive in Kaufman, Texas. Parking for
patients and visitors is located in front of the hospital building. As you come in the
front door of the hospital, you will see the registration area on your right. Please bring
the information packet received from your physician with you to pre-register. After
pre-registration you will be escorted to the second floor for pre-admissions testing and
further instructions. If you need additional information, please call 972-932-7357. If you
would like to shorten the registration time, you can pre-register online at TexasHealth.org.
or call 1-877-PRE-ADMT (1-877-773-2368).
Application Note VL0801 Which UV transilluminator should be used for preparative DNA work? Armin Günther and Reinhold Horlacher, Trenzyme GmbH, Konstanz, Germany, www.trenzyme.comKarin Widulle, Vilber Lourmat Deutschland GmbH, Eberhardzell, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.orgKeywords: transilluminator, multiband, UV, gel documentation, image acquisition, cloning efficiencyStichworte: UV-Tisch, Mul