FEMALE HISTORY SHEET I. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION Name: _____________________________________ Partner’s Name ___________________________________________________________ Address: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Telephone Number – Day ( ) ______________________ Evening: ( )_______________________ Cell( )___________
sydneyrx2014.com Online ED Pharmacy is an 1st. pharmacy providing a personal service to the community in Australia. Over 50,000 extremely satisfied customers! We're your prescription drug store kamagra australia and have provided trusted service to families in Australia for over 15 years.
Angel dental care – post operative adviceANGEL DENTAL CARE – Post operative advice POST OPERATIVE CARE FOR PATIENTS FOLLOWING IMPLANT SURGERY 1. For the first 7 - 10 days after surgery, avoid physical exertion (i.e. sports, heavy lifting) 2. For the next 24 hours avoid hot drinks such as tea or coffee.
3. Salt Water - the day after surgery (no less than 24 hours) commence salt water rinses with 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon salt in a cup of warm water and rinse after every meal as this will help to keep the wound clean and reduce soreness. Also rinse gently with Corsodyl mouthwash three times a day.
4. It is very important that your oral hygiene and home care is maintained to the highest of standards and that all hygiene appointments are attended.
5. Avoid alcohol for the first few days or longer as this affects the healing of the tissues. Avoid smoking for 2 weeks, as this will slow down the healing process. 6. Try to keep your denture out as much as possible after surgery to help healing of the
soft tissues. You may use a denture fixative to help hold your denture in place. Do not attempt to force dentures in to the mouth and should they become painful stop wearing them and contact your dentist.
7. If an antibiotic has been prescribed, please take only as directed and finish the course. If you appear to be having a reaction to medication, please contact the surgery.
8. Please maintain a soft diet for 10 days during the healing phase. Do not use a water-pick, explore the area with your tongue, or eat hard crusty foods.
9. If you have undergone a sinus lift procedure, avoid blowing your nose or drinking
through a straw for approximately 2 weeks after surgery. This will help prevent
infection. Please avoid flying or swimming for 2 weeks after surgery. If you feel like
sneezing please try to sneeze through your mouth and not through your nose.
10.Sleeping: Sleep with an extra pillow to lift your head for the first 2 nights to reduce swelling. 11.Supplements: All patients can help the process of healing by taking multivitamins and dairy products as part of their diet. I may have included some Arnica which helps to reduce post-operative bruising if you have had a large bone graft or multiple implants placed 11.CONTACT THE PRACTICE IF: Numbness persists for more than 24 hours after surgery, stitches become loose or fall out within the first five days or you experience excessive pain The standard regime for antibiotics and painkillers is as follows. If you are aware of an allergy to any of the medications you have been provided, please notify the dentist immediately. The following medication is usually provided in your pack following implant surgery or bone grafting. Antibiotics
Amoxicillin 500mg or 250mg to be taken 3 times per day for 7 days Metronidazole 400mg to be taken 3 times per day for 7 days Painkillers
Paracetamol 2 x 500mg to be taken every 6 hours for 3-4 daysIbuprofen 1 x 400mg to be taken every 6 hours for 3-4 days The duration can be extended for a few days longer but they should be taken 8 hourly Mouthwash
Corsodyl rinse to be used from 24 hours after the procedure. Use 3-4 times daily for 5-7 daysSalt water mouthwash also to be used from 24 hours after the procedure Corsodyl may stain the teeth if used for longer than 7 days. There is an alternative version cal ed Corsodyl Daily that can be used for longer periods. If the Corsodyl is stinging the surgery site, then it may be diluted with up to 50% water. Herbal Medicine
This is a herbal or homeopathic medicine that can help bruising after surgery.
It is recommended but not essential that you take it. It is not a drug, but we would
recommend you check possible interactions with any other medication to ensure you do
not have an adverse drug reaction.
On the day of surgery take 2 tablets every 2 hours for 12 hours
The following day take 4 times daily for up to 5 days
El ADD: ¿Una “locura” contemporánea o un nuevo dispositivo disciplinario? - Lic. Mariano Acciardi – (54 9 11) 15 41872423 – Eje Temático: Estigmatización del paciente psiquiátrico. Temática: Psiquiatría y Psicoanálisis Palabras claves: ADD, ADDH, Atención, Educación, Narrativas contemporáneas. Abstract: Asistimos hoy a una suerte de “epidemia” de lo que tranquilizadorame