In our June 29, 2010 Patient Safety Tip of the Wee we discussed the risks of this potentially fatal syndrome in hospitalized patients. Torsade de Pointes is a form of ventricular tachycardia, often fatal, in which the QRS complexes become “twisted” (changing in amplitude and morphology) but is best known for its occurrence in patients with long QT intervals . Though cases of the long QT
Objective:Jaime Omar Garza Elizondo
A dynamic sales professional with 10 years’ experience in the consumer packaged goods industry. A
team player with expertise across all areas of sales and operation management. Demonstrated ability to
seek out and win new business as well as growing existing base business. Consistent top performers with
a proven ability to manage, develops, and maximize sales profits through detailed account management
and sales team management.
The Clorox Company
Position: Team Leader North , Aug 2009 to date
Responsible for the Modern Trade channel/accounts KAM team in North, sales operations and
developing new business opportunities.
Accounts: The Home Depot, Lowes, AutoZone, HEB, 7 eleven,, Soriana, Casa Ley, Almacenes
Zaragoza, Benavides, Farmacias Guadalajara ,OXXO and North Regionals Accounts
Winner 2011 of The Clorox Company ¨ Passion for Growth ¨ award Mexico
Winner 2010 of The Clorox Company ¨ Sense of ownership ¨ award Mexico.
My staff: 4 Business Advisor´s, 1 Sales Analyst.
Managed to leading & develop the reorganization of the North Mexico Modern Trade channel sales
team, I create the guidelines that improved the sales performance and helped develop strategic business
relationships with MT channel key players, assuring that all projects and business development initiatives
are properly and timely executed by the team.
Sell in SORIANA +29% vs FY11, HEB sell out +20% vs 11, regional accounts + 38% vs 2011
British American Tabacco México
Position: Key Account Manager, since April 2009 to July 2009
Head of Supermarkets and Cash and Carry Channel nationwide in Mexico.
Accounts: Wal-Mart Supercenter, HEB, Bodega Aurrera, Superama, Soriana, Comercial Mexicana,
Chedraui, SAMS, City Club, Costco, and DICONSA.
My staff: 3 KAM Jr.
I develop the commercial strategy and appropriate portfolio for the supermarket channel in 2010.
Position: Senior Key Account Manager, since April 2007 to March 2009
Winner 2008 of ¨ Wings for the best sales manager 2008¨.
I manage the most important clients of the company, Supermarkets (Soriana, HEB), Cash and Carry (City
Club) and convenience stores (OXXO, 7 Eleven and Super City)
Managed to increase sales in the category of energy drinks in 2006 vs. 30% HEB, Soriana 25%,
18% 7 Eleven and 28% of City Club and Super City.
OXXO 2007 vs. 2008 increased Sell In by 40% and got a service level of 99.96%.
Arm and train my sales team, taking in my position at 20 salesmen’s, 2 supervisors and 1 KAM Jr.
The Coca Cola Company, SalesKO division of non-carbonated drinks
Position: Trade Marketing National Coordinator ( Mexico DF) since June 2005 to December 2006
I Launch and catalog Burn brand, Tab and Minute Maid in different channels such as Supermarkets,
Convenience store and Cash and Carry.
Develop the portfolio of promotions, and In & Outs In packs Develop and implement BP by Brand and alignment of TCCC. Responsible for the designs changes, suppliers and the development of POP, relationship with TCCC, supporting the accounts and different regions of SalesKO. Innovate development of PDQ, constant monitoring and implementing the POS. I Design trade marketing strategies with KAMS for different customers. And support the Key Account Managers and operations. Innovate new categories: Kit launches, Powerade Light, the new line of flavors from Minute Maid and planograming of national cold equipments. Administrative control of suppliers, SAP and Finance, implementation of promotions and POP. Corporate image, Information Mkt: Support Expos and communication events. Other position in Salesko:
Position: Sales chief Monterrey, since June 2005 to December 2005
Responsible for the operation of The Coca Cola Company, SalesKO division in Monterrey (517 stores), Managing 22 salesmen’s in the modern channel, support for KAMs in the implementation of promotions, special events and customer service. Point of sales Develop strategies for customers.
Pfizer ; (Bacher Zoppi)
Position: Sales Representative for Eastern Region, since July 2004 to June 2005
Selected for the unique position in sales for Pfizer that is capable of carrying out any position of sales in
different regions. Products Managed: Viagra, Lipitor, Norvir, Valdure, Celebrex and 10 more.
Universidad Regiomontana, Marketing , 04/04
Universidad Regiomontana, Master in Business Administration and Finance, 2006 to date
Languages: Fluent English and Spanish., French DELF A2
Software: Word, Excel, Power Point, SSPS, NCSS, Outlook, Visio.
Courses and seminars:
• French Communication Program, ILSC Montreal, Montreal Canada July 2011
• Certification ¨Mentoring Managers¨ program by Harvard Business Review America Latina , July 2011
• Frankley Covey Seminar ¨ FOCUS; Achieving Your Highest Priorities¨ May 2011
• Conference, Harvard Business Review America Latina ¨Think faster than your competition, strategic
plays¨ April 2011
• ¨Certificación en Ventas¨, ITESM, June 2010
• Carsolio Seminar ¨Team Player¨ , July 2010
• Leadership and Couching Seminar, The Clorox Company, March 2010
• American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR and AED Program Certification ,Nov09
• Strategic Planning Workshop, British American Tabacoo, June 2009
• Red Bull College Marketing tools, Acapulco in April 2008
• Course Strategic Logistics ITESM by HEB August, 2007
• AC Nielsen space management seminar, Mexico City in November 2006
• International trade Course from Bancomext / UdeM, 2001
• II International Symposium of Marketing, ¨ When the ideas go beyond the limits UDEM.2001 • ¨
• First Forum for Quality (ASQ), ITESM, 2000
• X Seminar Applied Quality (ASQ), ITESM, 1999
• Security measures in structural fires: Fire Department Plano, Texas, 2002
• Pre-medicine at the hospital in Shock Trauma Seminar: Emergency Unit of Hospital San Jose Tec de
• Course airway pre-hospital emergency department by the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical
Care Medicine Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey, 2000
• Course First-Person First Respondent provided first aid-80hrs, UdeM, 1999
• Paramedic rescue volunteer and instructor of the rescue team 911 in San Pedro Garza Garcia, NL
Mexico, 05/99 to present
• First Aid Instructor at the Universidad Regiomontana, 2003/2004.
• Member of the rescue team in the Champ Car World Series in MTY, NL, Mexico, 2001
• First Aid Instructor at the Universidad de Monterrey.
Laura Jean Healey +44 (0) 796 775 6621 Camera Assistant /Digital Technician firstname.lastname@example.org London Based www.laurajeanhealey.co.uk FEATURE FILMS: All You Need Is Kill Phantom Assistant / Download Technician Phantom Gold Snow White & The Huntsman Arri 435 (35mm) World War Z Arri Alexa & Codex Onboard Arriraw Recorder Gravity A