– LEARNING ENGLISH ONLINE Simple Past or Present Perfect - Test - Answers A - Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps. 1) We __ worked __ in a restaurant in May 2001. 2) Jack __ broke __ the window of the gym this morning. 3) I'm sorry. I __ have forgotten __ my diary. also correct: 've forgotten 4) Last Monday she __ checked __ her computer. 5) They __ have cleaned __ t
Tablets-au.com Available ED Pharmacy is an 1st. pharmacy providing a individual service to the community in Australia. Over 80,000 extremely satisfied customers! We're your medication drug store kamagra australia and have provided trusted service to families in Australia for over 15 years.
Pharmacology pretestNursing Pharmacology Pretest – Part 1
Section 1: Fractions
Section 2: Decimals
Round the number to the place value indicated. Section 3: Ratio & Proportion
37. – 38. Each nurse can care for 7 patients. How many nurses will be needed for 42 patients? 39 – 40. Each Xanax tablet is equal to 0.25 mg. If the doctor ordered 0.75 mg of Xanax, how many tablets will you administer? 41. Dr. Brown donates 3% of her income to charity. If she made $54,000 last year, how much did she 42. A patient had been taking 8 mg of Danazol per day. The doctor ordered an increase to 12 mg. 43. There was a 7% cost increase in patient care at General Hospital. If the previous cost per day was $3,954.00, what does it now cost per day? Nursing Pharmacology Pretest – Part 2
Section 4: Units of Measure/Conversion
Convert the following to the unit indicated. 2.4 L = _______ ml 45b. 0.5 g = _________mg 2 mg = _______ g 46b. 0.8 mg = _________µg Section 5: Reading Medicine Labels
Use the following label to answer #’s 47 – 48.
l E Y c S I 400, U A r S pr pr C
FOR INJ ECTION
47. How is this drug administered? 48. If 1.6 ml of diluent is added, how much Penicillin is in each ml? Section 6: Calculating Drug Dosages
YOU MUST SHOW YOUR WORK.
49. Decadron is labeled 15 mg/ml. The pharmacy profile reads Decadron 7.5 mg IV push
every 6 hours.
50. Lasix tablets are labeled 20 mg. The pharmacy profile reads Lasix 60 mg PO daily. How many tablets should be administered?
SHOW YOUR WORK
51. The doctor orders 0.1 gm of a drug. The medicine label states the drug strength is
How many tablets will you give the patient?
52. The doctor orders Ancef 500 mg. You have on hand Ancef 200 mg/ml.
53. The doctor orders 10 mg of a drug. You have on hand 0.005 gram tablets of this medication. 54. The doctor orders acetaminophen elixir 180 mg PO. The medicine bottle is labeled 15 mg/ml. 55. The doctor orders Digoxin 0.125 mg daily PO. The Digoxin label reads 0.25 mg/tablet. How many tablets do you give the patient? 56. A patient is to have 35 mg of Vistaril. The ampoule you have reads Vistaril 100 mg/2 ml. 57. Doctors order reads: Brethaire 0.25 mg. subcutaneous twice a day. The ampoule is labeled 1 mg/ml. How many ml will you administer? What size syringe should you use? 58. A doctor orders 15,000 units of Heparin subcutaneous now. The label on the vial reads 20,000 units/ml. How many ml will you give the patient? What size syringe will you use?
SHOW YOUR WORK.
59. A patient’s blood sugar finger stick is 285 this morning. He is on sliding scale
insulin. The doctor
ordered regular insulin subcutaneous: for blood sugar of 150-200 give 3U, for 201- 251-300 give 5U, for 301-350 give 6U, and over 351 call MD. The label on the Insulin reads 100 units/ml. How many units will you give the patient? What size syringe should you use? 60. The doctor orders 800,000 units of Penicillin. You have 1,000,000 units/2ml. 61. The doctor’s order reads: Bentyl 20 mg IM four times a day. You have available Bentyl injection How many ml will you administer to the patient? 62. The doctor’s order reads: Penicillin G 600,000 units IM every 12 hours. You have available a 10 ml Vial of Penicillin G reconstituted to a concentration of 500,000 units/ml. ` What size syringe will you use? 63. A doctor orders 1000 ml of D5W to infuse in 10 hours. Your drip factor is 10 gtts = 1 ml. How many drops/min will you administer? Use whole numbers. 64. A doctor orders 100 ml to infuse at a rate of 50 ml/hr. The drip factor is 10 gtts = 1 ml. What is the gtt/min flow rate? Use whole numbers. 65. A patient gets 1000 ml D5W in 8 hours. The drip factor is 20 gtts = 1 ml. 66. A patient is to have 500 ml D5W over the next 12 hours. Micro drip 60 gtts=1 ml. Using a micro-drip, what is the flow rate in gtts/min?
Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ Beef & Vegetables Dinner Adult Ideal Balance™ Beef & Vegetables Dinner Adult combines delicious ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition. Made with real beef, brown rice, and a medley of delectable vegetables, al smothered in a delicious gravy. No added preservatives, corn, artificial colors or flavors. A perfect complement to Science