J. Physiol. Biochem., 57 (4), 343-344, 2001 Verapamil sensitisation to alkaloids on colchicine-selected human colon adenocarcinoma cells exposed to different drug doses for 1 hour(MDR), the main cause of failure in canceruntil colony formation. The effect of ver-extrusion of the antineoplastic drugs fromapamil as a drug sensitiser was performedby the exposure of colon cells to differ
Microsoft word - paknahad.docZamzam Paknahad(Ph.D)
1986-1989 : B.S, Biology , Shiraz University 1990-1994: M.Sc, Nutrition in Medicine - Shiraz University of Medical Sciences ,Iran 1996-2002: Ph.D, Nutrition, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Iran Areas of Particular Expertise:
Major Research Involvements:
1. Effect of amirkabiria odorastissima on the hypercholestorlemic rabbits.Phytotherapy Research
2. Nutritional Zinc Status and its relationship with iron biochemicel indices. Pakistan Journal of
Nutrition 6 (6): 672-675, 2007
3. Comparison of Olive Oil / cholesterol effects on serum lipoprotein and Atherosclerosis development in Rabbits. Journal of Research in Medicine ,8(1),March and April 2003: 15-19
4. Comparison of Olive Oil / hydrogenated fat on serum lipoprotein,lipid peroxidation and
Atherosclerosis development in Rabbits. Journal of Medical Faculty Guilan University of Medical
Sciencese ,12(46), Summer 2003: 18-27
5. Effect of anti-inflammatory drug(piroxicam)on the development of fatty streak and biochemical factors
in cholesterol fed rabbits:shahrekord University of Medical Sciences Journal,7(1) , Spring 2005;
6. Effect of Antiinflammatory Drug on some biochemical Factors and Development of Experimental
Atherosclerosis in Rabbits.ARYA Atherosclerosis, Vol 1,issue 1,Spring 2005; 1-4
7. Comparison of Olive Oil / hydrogenated fat on serum lipoprotein and Athero sclerosis development in Rabbits.Japanese Journal of Cardiovascular Disease.Suppl May 2001.
8. Blood pressure and BMI index.Medical journal of Islamic Republic of Iran,11(1s),May1997(spring
9. Comparison of Olive Oil / hydrogenated fat on serum lipoprotein and Atherosclerosis development in Rabbits. Research in Medicine1381,,26(3)- Abstract book
10. Comparison of Olive Oil / hydrogenated fat on serum lipoprotein and lipid peroxidation in Rabbits. Research in Medicine1382,,27(4))-Abstract book
11. BMI in premenopausal women and its relation with Iron biochemical indices Medical Journal of
Tabriz University of Medical Sciences,35(51),2001,17-23
12. Vitamin C and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention. South Medicine,4(1),1380-supplement
13. Nutritional Approach in Cancer Prevention with Empahasis on Antioxidant .South Medicine
14. Nutrition and Breast Cancer. South Medicine 4(1),1380-supplement
15. Macrocytic and Microcytic Anemia in Women(Marand ).Hakim Research Journal,2(3),1378:135-
16. Role of Potassium in Blood Pressure Regulation .World Health Journal,8(2):34-35
17. Breast feeding and Intelligent Quotient. World Health Journal,8(3):26-27
18. Investigation of Relative Factors in Women Waist Circumference in Isfahan(2003): Behbood – The
Scientific Quarterly Journal –Vol 8, No.4,Winter 2005
19. Assessment of some relating factors with WHR in women: Journal of Nezam Pezeshki, 9(18) Paeez
20. Nutritional risk factors of pregnancy induced hypertension in pregnant women admitted to Azzahra
and Shahid Beheshti maternity Hospitals: Journal of Hygiene and Health, 2(1),Spring 2006;22-29.
21. Assessment of Two Anthropometric Indices trends among Women in Isfahan .Nursing and
Midwifery Research Journal: No:27; 49-54,1384.
22. Distribution of blood pressure among Isfahan rural residents, and its relationship with BMI. The
journal of artery disease 7(1),oct 2007:112
23. Comparison of Olive Oil / hydrogenated fat on serum lipoprotein and lipid peroxidation in Rabbits.Heart Views,2004 :
24. Nutritional Zinc Status and its relationship with iron biochemicel indices.
Tabriz Medical University Journal. Winter 1385,Vol(28); No:4, 33-38.
25. Iron and zinc Nutritional and biochemical status and their relationship among child bearing women in Marand province-Tabriz Medical University Journal
26. Relationship between obesity and cardiovascular risk factors in adults living in central Iran: results of Isfahan healthy heart program: Iran. J. Nutr Sci. Food Technol. 2009; 3 (4): 19-28 27. Noroozi M, Rastegari Z, Paknahad Z. Type of body fat distribution in postmenopausal women and its
related factors. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2010 Winter;15(1):27-31. 1)Dietary Assessment Resource Manual,Fas Publication,Tabriz,1377
1. Knowledge, Attitude and practice of Nutrition among girl Adolescents(1386) 2. Risk Factors of PIH in Pregnant Women(Isfahan,1381) 3. Iron and Zinc Status in 15-49 years old Women –Marand 1377 4. Evaluation of Intervention Methods for Decreasing iron Deficiency Anemia Prevalence, Marand _1375( National Research-Winner Of Razi Festival )
5. Dietary factors and osteoporosis among post menopausal women
6. Dietary pattern of fat consumpation in multiple sclerotic women admitted in azzahra clinic of MS and
1)Assessment of Two Anthropometric Indices and its related factors among Women in Isfahan
2) Assessment of obesity in Isfahanian adolescents
3)Investigation of type of body fat distribution and some of the related factors in menopausal women in
Isfahan Health Centers in 2005-2006
4) Effect of psyllium on Carbohydrate absorbtion kinetics in type 2 diabetes
5)Effect of Vitamin C intake on aerobic Capacity .
6)Comparison of malnutritionl prevalence based on anthropometric indices and modified quantitative
subjective global assessment at hemodialysis patients
1. Comparative study of association between dietary Iron intake and antioxidant status in negative and Presentation in Congress
1. Plasma Ascorbic acid level in Iranian Mothers & newborn and its Relationship with vitamin C Intake.
Global impact on Mother & Child Health, Feb 16-21, 2003, Bangkok, Thailand.
2. Nutrient intakes in differnet age groups older than 2 year old. Third Congress of Nutrition, Isfahan,
13-16 Esfand 1373.
3. Kind of Feeding in infants( Younger than 1 year old), and its relationship with their Growth trend. 7th
Congress of Nutrition, Rasht, 11-14 Shahrivar 1381 .
4. Zinc Nutritional status and its relationship with iron biochemicel indices. 3rd congress of Dietetics, 18-
21 Aug 2002, kualalmpur.
5. Nutrition in spinal Cord injury. Military Health Conference, 28-29 Ordibehesht 1381, Tehran.
6. Interaction of Atherosclerosis risk factors. New on Atheroscleroses, Nutrition & Lipids,26-27 Day
7. Comparison of Olive Oil/Hydogenated fat effects on serum lipoprotein and Atherosclerosis
development in Rabbits. 5th international Conference on preventive Cardiology, May 27-31 , 2001
Osaka - Japan.
8. Macrocytic and Microcytic Anemia in Women(Marand): 8th Iranian students seminar in Europe-
England, 5-8 May 2001.
9. Nutrition and Trend of Ageing in women - Cardiovasular Work Shop, 11- 13 Ordibehesht
10. Nutritional Zinc Status and its relationship with iron biochemicel indices. 6th Congress of Nutrition,
Bahman 1379 Ahwaz.
11. Comparison of Olive Oil / hydrogenated fat on serum lipoprotein and lipid peroxidation in Rabbits.
World Health Asia 2-5 Sep 2004, kualalmpur.
12. Culture & Dietary habits. Drug & food Conference, 27-29 Mehr 1379, Sari .
13. BMI in women of Reproductive Age in Marand District and its Relationship with iron status .
International Congress on Atherosclerosis & Hypertension, India- New Dehli Oct14-16, 1999.
14. Blood pressure & Body Mass index. 16th International Congress of Nutrition, July 27- 1 August
1997, Montreal- Canada.
15. Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Diabetics admitted in Diabetes Center. 3rd Congress of Nutrition,
Isfahan, 13-16 Esfand 1373.
16. Blood pressure prevalence and its relationship with BMI in Isfahan Rural.3rd Congress of Nutrition,
Isfahan, 13-16 Esfand 1373.
17. Natural Toxins in Animal foods .2 nd Congress of Toxicity, Tabriz, 20-22 Mehr 1370
18. Maternal Nutritional status during pregnancy and its relationship with plasma ascorbic acid and birth
weight. 1st Congress of Nutrition, 10-15 Azar 1369, Tehran
19. Calori, Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat and Sodium intake at different seasons in Isfahan. 3rd Congress of
Nutrition, Isfahan, 13-16 Esfand 1373.
20. Comparison of Olive Oil / hydrogenated fat on serum lipoprotein and Atherosclerosis development in
Rabbits. 1st Non communicable Conference,Tehran ,1381
21. Comparison of Olive Oil / hydrogenated fat on serum lipoprotein and lipid peroxidation in Rabbits.
2nd Non communicable Conference,Tehran ,1382
22. Natural Toxins in foods . First Congress of Health & Toxicity, Yazd, 1-3 Day 1383
23. Relation between pregnancy number and Android Obesity. First Seminar of Women
Health,Sanandaj, 7-8 Ordibehesht 1384
24. Relation between Dietary Energy,folic acid,Vitamin E,Vitamin C and risk of PIH in Women
4rd World Congress of Cellular And Molecular Biology,Poitiers(France),7-12 october 2005
25. BMI in premenopausal women and its relation with Iron biochemical indices. Seminar of
Women,Mashhad, 26 Bahman 1384
26. O.C.P consumption on Waist - Hip ratio in women .Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation
seminar. Najaf Abad, 10-11 Esfand 1384
27. Effect of Psyllium on weight Loss in obese patients. Ninth Congress of Nutrition ,Tabriz ,Shahrivar
28. Relation between Dietary Calcium,Zinc,Vitamin E,Vitamin C,Riboflavin, Protein and risk of PIH in
Women . Ninth Congress of Nutrition ,Tabriz ,Shahrivar 1385.
29. Antiatherogenic Effect of Olive oil in cholesterol Fed Rabbits. EuroFed Lipids (Oils, Fats and Lipids),
1- 4 oct 2006, Madrid -Spain
30. Role of Saffron in Health.international Symposium of Saffron. Mashhad,28-30 October 2006.
31. prepregnancy BMI and risk of PIH.- The Congress of Promotion of Women Health , Mashhad,12-
14 Tir 1386
32. Effects of Extra virgine Olive Oil on serum lipoprotein and fatty steak development in Cholesterol Fed Rabbits. The 9th Iranian Congress of Biochemistry & the 2nd International Congress of
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Shiraz-Iran, Oct. 29 – Nov. 1, 2007
33. prepregnancy body mass index and risk of pregnancy induced Hypertention 8-11, Japan,International 34. Effect of nutrition education of Dietary pattern fat consumption in rural districts of Borkhar((Isfahan- Iran), Bangkok- Thailand: International congress of nutrition , 4-9 Oct 2009 35. comparison of extra Virgin olive oil and Hydrogenated fat on fatty streak development and lipid peroxidation is cholesterol fed rabbited ,4th Middle East cardiovascular Congress 3-5 March 2010 - Kish • Society membership:
Atherosclerosis Council (Collaberating to Isfahan Cardiovascular research Center) Responsibilities:
- University Research Committee of basic Sciences(2003-2007) - Head of Nutrition Depatment(2005-2008) Reviewer ( journals):
• Journal of Research in Medicine –( Isfahan)
• nutrition, metabolism and cardiovascular disease journal- ( international)
• Pediatric Journal
• medicine journal
1. Del Mar C, Doust J, Glasziou P Clinical thinking: evidence, communication, and decision-making. BMJ Books – Blackwell Publishing 2006. IBSN 0-7279-1741-2. 184 pages 2. Murray S, Del Mar C, (Medical Editors). Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: Complete Home Medical Guide. Revised, Ed 2. Camberwell, Australia: Dorling Kindersley, 2006 3. Del Mar C, Murray S, (Medical Editor