Sik Hung Ng; Loong, Cynthia S. F.; An Ping He; Liu, James H.; Weatherall, Ann Journal of Language & Social Psychology, Mar2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p26, 20p COMMUNICATION CORRELATES OF INDIVIDUALISM AND COLLECTIVISM Talk Directed at One or More Addressees in Family Conversations Conversations in 12 European and 12 Chinese families in New Zealand were recorded and a sample o
sydneyrx2014.com Online ED Pharmacy is an 1st. pharmacy providing a personal service to the community in Australia. Over 50,000 extremely satisfied customers! We're your prescription drug store levitra australia and have provided trusted service to families in Australia for over 15 years.
D12451 formulaProduct Data - D12451
PackagingProduct is packed in 12.5 kg box.
Formulated by E. A. Ulman, Ph.D., Research Diets, Inc., 8/26/98 *Typical analysis of cholesterol in lard = 0.72 mg/gram.
Research Diets, Inc.
2006 Research Diets, Inc. All rights reserved. D12451--2-13 References - D12451
D12450B, D12451, D12492 The "Original High Fat Diets" 32. Hancock, A.A. et al. Antiobesity effects of A-331440, a novel non-imidazole histamine 32. Hancock, A.A. et al. Antiobesity effects of A-331440, a novel non-imidazole histamine 1. Van Heek M, et al. Diet-induced Obese Mice Develop Peripheral, but not Central H3 receptor antagonist. European Journal of Pharmacology 487:183-197, 2004.
Resistance to Leptin. J. Clin. Invest. 1997; 99:385-390.
33. Hennige, A. M., et al. Upregulation of insulin receptor substrate-2 in pancreatic b cel s 2. Taheri S, et al. Distribution and quantification of immunoreactive orexin A in rat tissues. prevents diabetes. J. Clin. Invest. 112:1521-1532, 2003.34.
FEBS Lett. 1999 Aug 20; 457(1):157-61.
34. Hildebrandt, A. L., D. M. Kel y-Sul ivan, S. C. Black. Validation of a high-resolution 3. Nonogaki K, et al. Leptin-independent hyperphagia and type 2 diabetes in mice with a X-ray computed tomography system to measure murine adipose tissue depot mass in situ mutated serotonin 5-HT2C receptor gene. Nature Medicine 1998; 4:1152-1156.
and longitudinal y. Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods 4. El-Haschimi K, et al. Two defects contribute to hypothalamic leptin resistance in mice with diet-induced obesity. J.Clin.Invest. 2000; 105:1827-1832.
35. Hileman, S. M., D.D. Pierroz, H. Masuzaki, C. Bjørbæk, K. El-Haschimi, W. A. Banks, 5. Bush EN, et al.(Metabolic Disease Research, Abbott Laboratories) Adiposity, Leptin and J. S. Flier. Characterizaton of Short Isoforms of the Leptin Receptor in Rat Cerebral Resistance, Hyperrphagia, Hyperglycemia, Glucose Intolerance and Insulin Resistance Microvessels and of Brain Uptake of Leptin in Mouse Models of Obesity. in C57BL/6J Mice Fed High Fat Diets.Endocrine SocietyAnnual Meeting 2001, 36. Ishi , M., H. Fei, and J. M. Friedman. Targeted disruption of GPR7, the endogenous 6. Shapiro ME, et al. (Metabolic Disease Research, Abbott Laboratories) Effects of receptor for neuropeptides B and W, leads to metabolic defects and adult-onset obesity. Treatment of C57BL/6j Mice Fed High vs. Low Fat Diets with Metformin or Rosiglitazone on Adiposity, Food Intake, Hyperglycemia and Insulin Resistance.
37. Joseph, J. W., V. Koshkin, C-Y Zhang, J. Wang, B. B. Lowel , C. B. Chan, and M.B.
Endocrine Society Annual Meeting 2001, Poster Session.
Wheeler. Uncoupling Protein 2 Knockout Mice Have Enhanced Insulin Secretory 7. Masuzaki H, Paterson J, Shinyama H, Morton NM, Mul ins JJ, Seckl JR, Flier JS. A Capacity After a High-Fat Diet. Diabetes 51:3211-3219, 2002.
Transgenic Model of Visceral Obesity and the Metabolic Syndrome. 38. Kim, S., et al. Effects of High-Fat, Angiotensinogen (agt) Gene Inactivation, and Targeted Expression to Adipose Tissue on Lipid Metabolism and Renal Gene Expression. 8. Razani B, Combs TP, Wang XB, Frank PG, Park DS, Russel RG, Li M, Tang B, Jelicks LA, Scherer PE, Lisanti MP. Caveolin-1 deficient mice are lean, resistant to diet-induced 39. Kumar, M. V., T. Shimokawa, T. R. Nagy, and M. D. Lane. Differential effects of a obesity, and show hyper-triglyceridemia with adipocyte abnormalities. J. Biol. Chem. central y acting fatty acid synthase inhibitor in lean and obese mice. 9. Valet P, Grujic D, Wade J, Ito M, Zingaretti MC, Soloveva V, Ross SR, Graves RA, 40. Lambert, P. D., et al. Ciliary neurotrophic factor activates leptin-like pathways and Cinti S, Lafontan M, and Lowel BB. Expression of human alpha 2-adrenergic receptors reduces body fat, without cachexia or rebound weight gain, even in leptin-resistant in adipose tissue of beta 3-adrenergic receptor-deficient mice promotes diet-induced obesity. PNAS 98:8: 4652-4657, 2001.
obesity. J.Biol.Chem. 275: 34797-34802, 2000.
41. Le Laya, S., et al. Decreased Resistin Expression in Mice with Different Sensitivities to a 10. Vidal-Puig AJ, Grujic D, Zhang CY, Hagen T, Boss O, Ido Y, Szczepanik A, Wade J, High-Fat Diet. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications Mootha V, Cortright R, Muoio DM, and Lowel BB. Energy metabolism in uncoupling protein 3 gene knockout mice. J.Biol.Chem. 275: 16258-16266, 2000.
42. Li, J., K. Takaishi, W. Cook, S. K. McCorkle, and R. H. Unger. Insig-1 ' brakes' 11. Ziotopoulou M, Mantzoros CS, Hileman SM, & Flier JS. Differential expression of lipogenesis in adipocytes and inhibits differentiation of preadipocytes. hypothalamic neuropeptides in the early phase of diet-induced obesity in mice. Am. J. Physiol. Endocrinol. Metab. 279:E383-E845, 2000.
43. Ludwig, D. S., et al. Melanin-concentrating hormone overexpression in transgenic mice 12. Scrocchi LA & Drucker DJ. Effects of Aging and a High Fat Diet on Body Weight and leads to obesity and insulin resistance. J. Clin. Invest. 107:379-386, 2001.
Glucose Tolerance in Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Receptor -/- Mice. Endocrinology 44. Moon, Y. S., et al. Mice Lacking Paternal y Expressed Pref-1/Dlk1 Display Growth Retardation and Accelerated Adiposity. Molecular And Cel ular Biology 22:15: 13. Ghibaudi L, Cook J, Farley C, Van Heek M, & Hwa J.Fat Intake Affects Adiposity, Comorbidity Factors, and Energy Metabolism of Sprague-Dawley Rats. Obes. Res. 45. Murray, I., A. D. Sniderman, P. J. Havel, and K. Cianflonei. Acylation Stimulating Protein (ASP) Deficiency Alters Postprandial and Adipose Tissue Metabolism in Male 14. Dube MG, Beretta E, Dhil on H, Ueno N, Kalra PS & Kalra SP. Central Leptin Gene Mice. The Journal Of Biological Chemistry 274:51:36219-36225, 1999.
Therapy Blocks High-Fat Diet-Induced Weight Gain, Hyperleptinemeia, and 46. Phan,L. K., F. Lin, C. A. LeDuc, W. K. Chung, and R. L. Leibel. The mouse “ Hyperinsulinemia. Diabetes 51:1729-1736, 2001.
mahoganoid coat color mutation disrupts a novel C3HC4 RING domain protein.
15. Tang H, Vassel i JR, Wu EX, Boozer CN, & Gal agher D. High-Resolution Magnetic J. Clin. Invest. 110:1449-1459, 2002.
Resonance Imaging Tracks Changes in Organ and Tissue Mass in Obese and Aging Rats. 47. Pierroz, D. D., M. Ziotopoulou, L. Ungsunan, S. Moschos, J. S. Flier, and C. S. Am J Physiol (Regulatory Integrative Comp Physiol) 282:R890-R899, 2002.
Mantzoros. Effects of Acute and Chronic Administration of the Melanocortin Agonist 16. Bowen H, Mitchel TD, & Harris RBS (Dept. of Foods and Nutr, U of Georgia). MTII in Mice With Diet-Induced Obesity. Diabetes 51:1337-1345, 2002.
Method of Leptin Dosing, Strain, and Group Housing Influence Leptin Sensitivity in 48. Rosenfeld, C. S., K. M. Grimm, K. A. Livingston, A. M. Brokman, W. E. Lamberson, High-Fet-Fed Weanling Mice. AJP-Regul Integr Comp Physiol 284:R87-R100, 2003.
and R. M. Roberts. Striking variation in the sex ratio of pups born to mice according to 17. Harris RBS, Mitchel TD, & Hebert S (Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton whether maternal diet is high in fat or carbohydrate. PNAS 100:8:4628-4632, 2003.
Rouge, LA). Leptin-Induced Changes in Body Composition in High Fat-Fed Mice. 49. Chirala, S. S., et al. Fatty acid synthesis is essential in embryonic development: Fatty acid AJPRegul Integr Comp Physiol 284:R87-R100, 2003.
synthase nul mutants and most of the heterozygotes die in utero. 18. Anini, Y. and Brubaker, P. L. Role of Leptin in the Regulation of Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Secretion. Diabetes 52:252-259, 2003.
50. Takahashi, N., et al. Divergent Effects of Leptin in Mice Susceptible or Resistant to 19. Bluher, S., Responsiveness to Peripheral y Administered Melanocortins in Lean and Obesity. Horm Metab Res 34:691-697, 2002.
Obese Mice. Diabetes 53:82-90, 2004.
51. Thupari, J. N., L. E. Landree, G. V. Ronnett, and F. P. Kuhajda. C75 increases peripheral 20. Brunengraber, D. Z., et al. Influence of diet on the modeling of adipose tissue energy utilization and fatty acid oxidation in diet-induced obesity. triglycerides during growth. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 285: E917-E925, 2003.
21. Chal is, B. G., et al. Mice lacking pro-opiomelanocortin are sensitive to high-fat feeding 52. Tortoriel o, D. V., J. Mcminn, and S. C. Chua. Dietary-Induced Obesity and but respond normal y to the acute anorectic effects of peptide-YY3-36. Hypothalamic Infertility in Female DBA/2J Mice. Endocrinology 145: 1238-1247, 2004.
22. Cohen, A. W., B. Razani, X. B. Wang, T. P. Combs, T. M. Wil iams, P. E. Scherer, and 53. Weisberg, S. P., et al. Obesity is associated with macrophage accumulation in adipose M. P. Lisanti. Caveolin-1-deficient mice show insulin resistance and defective tissue. J. Clin. Invest. 112:1796-1808, 2003.
insulin receptor protein expression in adipose tissue. Am J Physiol Cel Physiol 54. Xu, H. et al. Chronic inflammation in fat plays a crucial role in the development of obesity related insulin resistance. J. Clin. Invest. 112:1821-1830, 2003.
23. Combs, T. P., et al. A Transgenic Mouse with a Deletion in the Col agenous Domain of 55. Yamashita, T., et al. Enhanced insulin sensitivity in mice lacking ganglioside GM3. Adiponectin Displays Elevated Circulating Adiponectin and Improved Insulin Sensitivity. Endocrinology 145:367-383, 2004.
56. Bagnasco, M., M. G. Dube, A. Katz, P. S. Kalra, and S. P. Kalra. Leptin Expression In 24. Conarel o, S. L., et al. Mice lacking dipeptidyl peptidase IV are protected against obesity Hypothalamic Pvn Reverses Dietary Obesity And Hyperinsulinemia But Stimulates and insulin resistance. PNAS, 100:11: 6825-6830, 2003.
Ghrelin. Obes Res. 11:1463-1470, 2003.
25. Dhar, M. S., et al. Mice Heterozygous for Atp10c, a Putative Amphipath, Represent a 57. Borowsky, B., et al. Antidepressant, anxiolytic and anorectic effects of a Novel Model of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes. J. Nutr. 134: 799-805, 2004.
melaninconcentrating hormone-1 receptor antagonist. 26. El-Haschimi, K., S. D. Dufresne, M. F. Hirshman, J. S. Flier, L. J. Goodyear, and C.
Bjørbæk. Insulin Resistance and Lipodystrophy in Mice Lacking Ribosomal S6 Kinase 2. 58. Chan, C. B., et al. Increased Uncoupling Protein-2 Levels in b-cel s Are Associated With Impaired Glucose-Stimulated Insulin Secretion. Diabetes 50:1302-1310, 2001.
27. Felipe, F., M. L. Bonet, J. Ribot, and A. Palou. Modulation of Resistin Expression by 59. Chen, L. and B. L. G. Nyomba. Glucose Intolerance and Resistin Expression in Rat Retinoic Acid and Vitamin A Status. Diabetes 53:882-889, 2004.
Offspring Exposed to Ethanol in Utero: Modulation by Postnatal High-Fat Diet.
28. Felipe, F., M.L. Bonet, J. Ribot and A. Palou. Up-regulation of muscle uncoupling protein 3 gene expression in mice fol owing high fat diet, dietary vitamin A 60. Farley, C., J. A. Cook, B. D. Spar, T. M. Austin, and T. J. Kowalski. Meal Pattern supplementation and acute retinoic acid-treatment. Analysis Of Diet-Induced Obesity In Susceptible And Resistant Rats. International Journal of Obesity 27: 60-69, 2003.
29. Fu, J., et al. Oleylethanolamide regulates feeding and body weight through activation 61. Gao, J., L. Ghibaudi, M. Van Heek, J. J. Hwa. Characterization of diet-induced obese of the nuclear receptor PPAR. Nature 425:90-93, 2003.
rats that develop persistent obesity after 6 months of high-fat fol owed by 1 month of 30. Gavrilova, O., et al. Liver Peroxisome Proliferator-activated Receptor Contributes to low-fat diet. Brain Research 936:87-90, 2002.
Hepatic Steatosis, Triglyceride Clearance, and Regulation of Body Fat Mass. 62. Ogilvie, K. M., R. Saladin, T. R. Nagy, M. S. Urcan, R. A. Heyman, and M. D. The Journal of Biological Chemistry 278:36:34268-34276, 2003.
Leibowitz. Activation of the Retinoid X Receptor Suppresses Appetite in the Rat.
31. Haluzík, M., O. Gavrilova and D. LeRoith. Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-Deficiency Does Not Alter Insulin Sensitivity in Mice Maintained on Regular 63. Shklyaev, S., et al. Sustained peripheral expression of transgene adiponectin offsets the or High-Fat Diet: Hyperinsulinemic-Euglycemic Clamp Studies. development of diet-induced obesity in rats. PNAS 100:24:14217-14222, 2003.
64. Hildebrandt, A. L., D. M. Kel y-Sul ivan, S. C. Black. Antiobesity effects of chronic cannabinoid CB1 receptor antagonist treatment in diet-induced obese mice. European Journal of Pharmacology 462:125-132, 2003.
for extending our interpretations and natu-measurements with fatigue severity and bloodrally agree that bile duct loss, rather thanmanganese levels. Gut 2004;53:587–92. 2 Taylor-Robinson SD, Oatridge A, Hajnal JV, et al. liver fibrosis, governs the severity of choles-MR imaging of the basal ganglia in chronic livermagnetisation transfer contrast measurementspurposes of this study, we cho